Our Laminate Built with German Technology
When it comes to laminate floors, durability is one of the most important measures of quality. Thus, Hoffen Laminate Floors uses the best manufacturing technology from Germany to make certain that our product can withstand the test of time.
Double Click Technology
At Hoffen we use glue-less Double Click locking system to make sure that every connecting points of Hoffen Laminate Floors are leveled and flat, without any uneven points or rough edges. The Double Click Technology also ensures the seamlessness of the whole laminate flooring surface, making users feel like they are walking on a smooth hardwood floor.
Laminate flooring is typically issued an Abrasion Class or “AC” rating from AC1 to AC5. Hoffen Laminate Floors are AC3 certified, which is considered the best laminate flooring for both residential and high traffic commercial areas.พื้นที่เชิงพาณิชย์ เช่น โรงแรม หรือสำนักงานได้อีกด้วย
Hoffen Laminate Floors go through a number of tests when being assessed for an AC rating. Each line Hoffen Laminate Floors goes through a top quality control procedure and is tested for resistance to burns, scratches, stains, abrasion, and impact. Tests are also done to assess the effects of furniture legs on the flooring, swelling, etc to ensure that our product passes the AC rating.
Below are the main components of Hoffen Laminate Floors, each layer plays a specific role in making our product one of the best in class.
- Melamine Resin – Protective film layer to prevent scratches, chemical substances, heat, and sun light.
- Decorative Layer – The photographic pattern layer gives the floor its realistic appearance through visualization of natural wood patterns and colours.
- Green Guard – This layer prevents moisture penetration through connecting points.
- Core Board (H.D.F. Fiber) – The High Density Fiberboard (H.D.F.) makes up the water resistant substrate layer. H.D.F. are composed of wood fibers that are compressed together using high pressure technology from Germany.
- Stabilising Film – This layer stabilizes the floor and also resists moisture.